Friday, November 16, 2007

Halloween








Here are some of our Halloween Pictures. Ethan was a spider and the other boys wouldn't let me take their pictures on Halloween so here are some of them with Brian at the pumkin patch. Behind them is the famous rock climbing spot Smith Rock, it is beautiful! Halloween was fun, Brandon still doesn't really get it, but Tyler DOES! It was so fun to see him run from house to house so excited. He was also really good and handing it out when we got home. He would actually tell poeple "have a good night!" loudly as they were walking away which for Tyler is huge. He can be a pretty shy guy.




Brandon really only cares about "bad guys" and "shooting dem" and "hiding in da clos(th)et" with his little lisp. He asks me repeatedly throughout the day "you want to play with me mom?" It just about kills me because he usually asks when I am nursing Ethan. I do play with him but I obviously can't as mcuh as he would like. It's ok because he does play with Tyler, anyway, he is really cute. He's a pill, but he's cute.

No comments: