Thursday, October 30, 2008

"OSM"


So this post is called "OSM" because I have included only one example of many that Tyler makes every single day. This is him on his new skateboard that he got for his birthday. It is OSM. I thought this was so funny and cute. He is really enjoying learning how to read and write.
The waffle picture is to show that this is much of what Brandon's diet consists of lately. He won't really eat anytyhing else for breakfast. He will eat other stuff in the day but does ask for these Cinnamon Waffles every meal. If you haven't tried the cinnamon flaver yet you should, they really are good. They are also whole grain which is a nice plus. I like them with Banannas and whipped cream myself!
Here are some other pics of the Halloween party we had at church last week and the kids were so excited that I dressed up as a witch. Is that because they really think that I might be one?? Tyler is not Edward Scissor Hands by the way, he supposed to be Wolverine from X-MEN, it was the best I could do. Ethan was a Gorilla but I didn't get to take any pics of him, you'll have to stay tuned for Halloween night to get that pic. It's pretty cute as well.
The other pictures are of the "Tot Trot" that we had at the shcool next to us at the track. It was so cool, my friend Krissy put on this benefit for her sister in law's nephew who has hypoplastic left heart syndrome and has to have multiple surgeries. The kids all paid $5 to run and got a T-shirt and goodie bag and a medal. They ran once around the track and it was really fun. It was neat to teach them about serving others. Brandon however had this to say when the whistle blew to run. He started to cry and sat down and said "I hate thith game, thith ith a sthupid game!!!" He was mad I think because there were so many people there. My kids have never liked being places where there are a lot of people. Tyler is over that finally thank goodness and did great.





















































6 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the drawing! Great pictures. You look good as a witch! Yet you are the one of the nicest people I know :-)

Kat and Steve said...

YOU. LOOK. AWESOME, Marnae. And nice work on Tyler's costume. I bet he's thrilled. I love the last picture with the sunset.

Verenice said...

What a sexy witch :) Tyler looks cute too. Way better on the costumes than I could ever do.

Ian and Resa said...

Sweet costumes! Love the witch:)

John and Cathryn said...

I really like the new table and chairs! verrry classy. You look really cute in the pic with the kids at the race. Nice costumes! I think John's going over there today...wish I could..20 days!

Heather Messinger said...

OSM = Awesome ?