Tuesday, December 16, 2008
























SO the first pictures are of Ethan at Halloween because I never did post one of him as a gorilla! I didn't have it on my camera and I just got Brian's pictures off his. Here are some more of the kids (+neighbor kids) in the snow. We have been getting pretty good amounts. It is so dry that it is not really piling up but drifting against everything. I think it got like 18 below last night here. The kids have been enjoying it though. Last year was so difficult with Brandon, he refused to wear anything other than basketball shorts and t-shirts. This year, he still will only wear that if he is inside but will actually get dressed to go out. The minute he gets inside though, he totally strips down to his t-shirt and shorts (he leaves those on under everything.) He halfway does it in the car as well. He just doesn't like a lot of stuff on. Sometimes I think we should move to Arizona or something.


Tyler on the other hand runs around all day long in his snow pants. I had to convince him to wear jeans to school yesterday. He is totally in tune with how many days until Christmas, he reminds us each day.


Ethan is starting to really talk a lot. He will imitate most of what you tell him so say and the boys are having a lot of fun with it. They laugh histarically when Ethan tries to say what they tell him to.

2 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

Very cute pictures. You less snow then we did. We got 3 inches and we are covered in a blanket of ice. School is out all week which means no work for me. Oh well. I can get stuff done.

TIFF said...

It's fun to see your boys, I can't believe how fast things change. One of these days we need to get them together to play. Looks like we'll have to do a sledding outing!