Saturday, August 1, 2009

Family Reunions

We recently took a family vacation to McCall, Idaho for a family reunion and had a great time! Here is a link to my brother's family blog because my sister-in-law Mari did such a great job capturing the trip and is so good at taking pictures.....http://thompsonfam5.blogspot.com/

Can't wait til next year!!! SO fun. Thanks Mari!

Now I just need to aquire some pictures from Brian's side of the family cause we had a reunion with them too that was great fun! I just don't do watching kids and taking picures at the same time very well so I have to "photo mootch".

3 comments:

Verenice said...

Marnae,
I loved your comment on Mari's blog about your "raw talent." You make me laugh. I wish you could photo mootch from me but I spent this family reunion feeding my baby the whole time (what it felt like anyway) that I didn't get any pictures. Maybe next year!

Thompson Family said...

Marnae, you are a riot. No problem on the photo mooching, happy to do it. I can make you a disc if you want (there are hundreds of pictures).

Kat and Steve said...

Those are awesome! I doubt the Powell reunion was as well documented.