Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ethan Turns 2

This was his favorite gift that day. He playing it for like 40 minutes straight. I am not so sure he shared very well either. Here he is with his cousins Brooke Lambert (the miracle that day) and Heath Thompson.









Ethan turned 2 years old on August 25th! We had a little party and had SOME fun but some stress as well. So my sister Heather parked on the hill next to the park that we went to for the party and had her little girl in a stroller up the hill a ways. Anyway, the break broke while she turned away for a couple seconds and Brooke, her baby, strolled down the hill by herself! Very scary and we called 911 so they could make sure that she was fine which she was. Thank goodness.
So Ethan and all the other kids had a great time and had no clue what else what went on!
I love this picture here at the bottom. One reason is the ice cream man came once a week to our neighborhood here and it will remind me of that....losing money but watching the joy and excitement of my kids each week, you would think it was Santa I swear. They would come RUNNING AS FAST AS LIGHTNING to me and scream and yell that he was here and they needed money. Brandon was expecially funny as I thought he might have a heart attack almost everytime. The other reason is that I love how Ethan held the thing right in front of his face when I told the boys to show me their ice cream, he is just at a very funny age. Challenging , but funny. Just as a side note, he amazes me because he already knows his colors. I don't think that my other kids knew their colors so soon. He is at an accelerated learning level from having the two older boys around all the time.



3 comments:

Ashley said...

The ice cream man never came to our neighborhood this summer...bummer for us. Looks like Ethan had a great b-day. It reminds me that I need to get on to planning Kate's. Cute kiddos!

Thompson Family said...

That was sure scary! Amazing that Ethan knows his colors already! Baby genius!

Patrick and Paige said...

Happy Birthday Ethan and Tyler...SORRY I MISSED IT!!! Love you and love the pictures!!!