Saturday, April 3, 2010

All Things Random

Someone wants to wear underwear!! He is sort of getting it, but I wonder. Today was pretty good.

Have you ever seen a cuter tush?

Or a more excited boy about his fire engine red UndieS?
Brandon had his annual Bike-a-thon at his preschool last week. This is his teacher Miss Betty, she is just a little bit old! She is great, has been teaching like.....forever.

This is his best friend and our neighbor SAM

It was not a race but Brandon couldn't be convinced.

Ethan on his trike that he LOVES!


Ethan helping in the kitchen, I usually have more help than I need from he and Brandon!

This is the entrance to the caves that we exlpored a couple of weeks ago. That is Brian and Brandon.
Here is Tyler with the beautiful scenery

Here is Crazy #1 and #2

This picture I took accidentally while playing with my camera but I love it. A nice day, the cul-de-sac that live on that I love and it looks like I might just be by myself for small moment.


This is a video that I took trying to get some words of Ethan talking on camera. He is so cute while he talks. (Ignore the things I am saying in the video, I am just trying to get him hammed up, I annoy myslef when I hear myself talking.)

So here are some cute stories as of "late". The boys went with Brian to Sonic Burger a couple of Saturdays ago and the older boys were asking for "purple slushies". Ethan wanted one too but his interpretation of it was "I want a BROWN FLUSHY!!!!" They were lauging so hard and of course Brian followed it with something like "we already did that earlier in the bathroom Ethan!" They told me the story after I got home and they could hardly tell it to me they were laughing so hard.

Brandon is pretty funny as you know and his thing lately is that things are "gannoying". He is always telling the things that are "gannoying", so funny. Some things we were remembering about him as a two year old are how he would tell me that he was poopy. He would come and yell "ah poo ah ah!" and pull at my leg. That would be how I would know to change him! He was a sinch to potty train because he did not like to be messy. Not to stay on a theme here but another funny thing he would say when he turned two was "Happy two!" "Happy poo!" He didn't talk much yet at that time so we were excited about even small things. Things have not changed by the way, he still mostly talks about those things.
Some things we were remembering about Tyler the other day before I never remember tem again is that he would say "the sky is off" when it would get dark. "My bum popped" when he would pass gas. He would also say "day doo" for thank you and "wa-ya" for water. (Kat, you will not forget those I know.)
Oh, I could go on and on about Ethan right now but it's hard to remember all the funny things he is doing right now. The video should show a lot of what he is like. He talks loud and constantly....I feel very rested when he naps....he wears me out.

2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Hey Marnae, cute post. I also love the two year old speech patterns. Heath cracks me up too. Your boys are a riot! I also feel the same about my voice on video, sometimes I wish I would just shut up! But, someone has to do the talking and encouraging! You sound better than me!

Kat and Steve said...

Ahh, great post Marnae. We miss you guys!