Sunday, July 31, 2011

Some More Pictures


Brian is a such a great dad...again!

Ok, I am holding Ethan's hat up because he had no idea what we were tryin to acomplish in taking a family photo

Love this of Ethan, pretty happy boy

Big brother Tyler

Add caption

Big brother Ethan


Grandma Carla

Grandma Patty made Jace's cute blue hat.
My sister in law Verenice took some pictures with her camera the night Jace was born and here are the ones I liked.  Thanks Verenice!  I sitll need to get the ones that my mother in law Carla took and I will post those too.  A big thank to my mother in law by the way who took care of our boys while we were in the hospital and then helped the days after...pretty sure we wore her out!  Also to my mom who helped take care of us soon after that!  I am a lucky girl.

5 comments:

kimber said...

He is so cute! we meed to get all our boys together.

kimber said...

I meant need.

Carlee Powell said...

I love these pictures, and I especially love Jace, such a happy little guy. It is so cute the way all the boys bonded to him. I will see if I can get those pictures off the camera and send them when I get home.

Kat and Steve said...

These are great pictures. Verenice is awesome.

The Morgans said...

Cute!! I love Jace and spending time with you even if I'm just talking to you while you feed him Haha