Tuesday, July 17, 2012

May


mmmm tomato soup with noodles!


cute Ethan

Ethan and Tyler with dippin' dots at the Portland Zoo

Ethan showing me some of his tricks


In Brian's parent's neighborhood there is this hoop that can go really really low. It's so awesome for these guys.  They make dunking videos called "dunking masters". Pretty Sweeeeeet


Sun Bear at the Zoo....I always thought a "sun bear" was something my brother was in high school til I saw this thing

Couger.  Pretty Large.


Cute Jace

Love my Daddy!

This bucket is great entertainment in hot weather!  Don't worry we watch him carefully. I am well aware of the drowning hazard here.

1 comment:

Kat and Steve said...

Looks like that soup was finger-lickin good! So funny. Loved all your posts. You should blog more often. So should I. It's hard to find the time, huh?