Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bathing Hunks



Boys are just so funny. Everything lately has been about "tooting" which I mean, I would love nothing more for them to stop doing but seriously, I have all boys. They also like to play that they are always in Hot Lava. They are always laughing and playing funny games. Brandon consistantly hops on one foot ever since the doctor asked him if was able to at his three year check up and Tyler is always trying to organize some game that has ever changing rules by the second. Brandon can never "follow the rules" but then I don't think that I could either. Brandon is always asking the why questions that come with being three. "Why I am a kid mom?" Why Tyler is at school?" "Why Dad is at work?" "Why Ethan can't walk and talk?" It never really ends. It's great mostly.
Ethan has been teething like crazy lately so some days last week and this weekend I thought I was going to run and hide because the whining can really get to me. Today, however, has been so nice that I even have time to update the old blog! He has finally slipped back into happy baby mode. He is actually interested in sitting on the floor, playing and crawling. He sure looks cute now when he smiles you can kind of see the top two that he has cut and the next two that are almost through. NIGHTMMARE. But I think we might be past it for a time thank goodness. He is also doing some really cute clapping and playing patty cake which is very exciting you know for a 7 month old critter.
I am trying hard to do as much vinyl signs as I can to keep the side business going. If you haven't checked out that blog the link is www.thoughtfuldecor.blogspot.com it is also on the side of this blog. Let me know if you would like any orders!!!
Well, I am excited for some warm weather to come our way soon. I am about done with all the hail, wind and snow!!!

5 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Watch out, ladies!

Patrick and Paige said...

I love these pictures. mainly because I took the pictures. Your kids are so easy to get to smile. I LOVE IT.

Verenice said...

I can't believe how big Ethan is getting. All your boys look so much alike.

Saedi said...

MARNAE!!!! How fun! I found your link from a friend of a friends blog! Your family is darling. I can't believe you guys have 3 boys too. And, we have an Ethan too! I love getting to catch up on you and your family! I hope you guys are all doing great!!! Love ya!

Shiara said...

I can't believe how quickly Ethan is growing up! It makes me sad, because we don't get to see him very much. And, it make me worried that Owen is going to grow up way too fast!