Saturday, March 8, 2008

Springtime

I haven't really wanted to update the blog because I don't have a whole lot that is exciting to report! The weather is getting warmer and I am excited for the daylight savings. I have always enjoyed being able to stay outside longer when it stays light. The boys are doing well, funny as ever. Especially Brandon. He and Tyler (one team) are playing hide and seek right now with Brian and Ethan (they are on the other team together). I have to say that I am grateful for the fact that none of us have gotten sick this winter like almost all other people that I know. Ethan has gotten two teeth and he is really smilely so it's cute to see them almost all the way in now. He is a crazy crawling little spider monkey. He scales walls, furniture, everything. He falls over a lot too wich is sad. He has a few brusies from it. Brandon tries to protect him from falling....last night Ethan was standing at the coffee table and took the 3rd tumble for the night and so Brandon stood him back up and held onto his hand. After that got boring for him (20 seconds later) he decided that he would just put a DVD case on his hand to protect him and weigh his hand down so that he wouldn't fall again. Let's just say, it wasn't really fool proof.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I like the blog facelift! Funny b/c I almost changed my background to the same thing...boy are we sisters. Happy Birthday a day early by the way...

slymer said...

Hey Marnae- I remember you! Colin was so excited to see that you found our blog. He says you are one of his all time favorite people! Glad to be in touch! I passed the message on to Kristie..
Jaime

John and Cathryn said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I've enjoyed living here again and being able to spend some time with you and Brain. You two are awesome. Love you, see you soon

Verenice said...

Happy late Birthday Marnae!! I am so bad a remembering. Hope you had a good one.

Shiara said...

Yes, Happy late Birthday! Sorry ;) Nevertheless, I hope you had a great one. I can't believe Ethan already has teeth! Crazy!

Kat and Steve said...

So, the DVD on the hand didn't prevent Ethan from falling, huh? Interesting. Well, it was worth a shot Brandon!