Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Little Biker

Brandon learned to ride a two wheeler yesterday and is quite proud of himself, and we are of him too! He is only three! He is really excited about being able to ride with all the big boys in the neighborhood now. Here are a couple of little videos, I had to run next to him because I was afraid he would crash and not want to ride again. This is not something we have been "working on" at all. He wouldn't ever really ride his bike with the training wheels on it so yesterday he told me to take them off. I was thinking, this will be short lived. I told him that if he was going to do this that he would have to peddle really fast for it to work. He is a good listener when he wants to be cause he just took off. I was a little surprised. Only a little just cause I knew he had good balance and athleticism but he's so little and young I guess. The only reason I have time to be writing this right now is because he was so awnrey(no idea how to spell that) that I had to put him to bed at 3:30 or I din't know if either of us would make it through the rest of the day...and Ethan is sleeping.

5 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

He is so Rad!!! that is exciting. I have the coolest nephew! I can't believe he just decided to do it. I can't wait to see it.

John and Cathryn said...

What a stud. Can't wait to see him and you guys again and thanks for putting it on here so I could see it..ok study time adios

Verenice said...

That is so amazing. Now I am going to have to teach Eva when she's two so she can top that :)

Kat and Steve said...

What an awesome kid. I'm pretty sure I didn't learn that til I was like 6. We know what he'll be doing all summer long!

Nathan said...

Next he will be taking the training wheels of the dirtbike.