Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tae Kwon Do




Tyler has been telling me that he would like to do "Karate" for a couple of weeks now so I decided to try it out. He loves it! This last week was his first time on Tues and Thurs and they got to put on some gear and fight on Thurs. It was really cute. I am all for the discipline and obedience that they require! Brandon has "suited up" so to speak but has yet to participate. He gets there and is intimidated I think, plus he is still young for organized activites. My kids have always taken time to blend in with organized stuff. Once he does it I am sure he will kick some serous rear. Around here in fights, he does not lose, he's a strong little beast.


6 comments:

Ashley said...

He is doing really well. I am surprised to see how aggressive he is. Way to go Tyler!

Patrick and Paige said...

I was surprised as well to see him getting in there and involved. He is usually so quiet and shy. Good for him!!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. I AM STOKED!!! oh, and don't be nervous. I'm not. I am way excited!! you are a worry wart.

Shiara said...

That is a great video. It looked like Tyler really has the kick down! He was definitely going to make sure he kicked the guy back, huh? ;) That's great. I am sure Owen will be into that when he's older, it will be fun!

PS the security word I have to type to leave this comment is "broners"... hmmm, look familiar? lol... hehe, I'm gross!

Kat and Steve said...

That's pretty impressive for the first week! What a cool kid.

Emily said...

Too cute! My boys tried it too, but they really didn't like the order and discipline!? Imagine that!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! You have some great music too! We need to schedule a time when we can get together...before boating season! I am really looking forward to that already. We have been spending a lot of time on the mountain though and that is a blast when the snow is good. Do you guys go up at all?

Spitzer Family said...

How fun your life must be surrounded by boys!!! I have some dance videos that don't hold a candle to your little guys! How are you guys doing-it's been a while!