Friday, March 20, 2009

Cruisin'







Brandon loves basketball and soccer

Paige kept the kids busy...and took many pictures



























This is a little Mayan baby that I loved



Eating lunch in a hut in Coasta Maya, Mexico












I had my 32nd b-day on the ship

So we just back from a cruise to the Western Caribbean. It was so fun, I want to do it every year...Paige??? My sister Paige babysat the boys for us while we were gone, it was so great! I did not even worry it was so nice. We had a great time and I think the boys did too. SO nice to get a break, a vacation from normal life! Thanks Paige!
We flew to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and sailed off into the Caribbean~ we stopped off at the Bahamas, Grand Cayman Islands and Mexico. It was a week long. Four at shore days, 2 at sea days. It was so mcuh fun. No cooking, no cleaning and once you get on the ship, most things are free! Stop off at a couple of Tropical Islands, swim, kayak, snorkel, pet sting rays....when are we going back??? Thanks to Brian's family we had a ton of fun with them. There were ten of us all together and most of us left little kids behind. Here are some pics of the trip and the kids.

8 comments:

The Bright Family said...

Your a hottie!! :) Happy Birthday! & can Josh & I come next year?!

Ashley said...

Justin and I should have gone too! Looks like you had a great time. JEALOUS!!!

Carlee Powell said...

So much fun- I agree is it time to go again? I love the picture of Ethan wrapped up in his towel. Thank you to Paige for taking such good care of the boys that Marnae could completely kick back and enjoy her vacation!

Unknown said...

yeah, you are too cute in that picture at dinner! you're a hottie! i agree with the bright family up above! how fun that you got to do that and paige babysat??? not the same paige from 13 years ago??? i guess she's grown up huh? we do that! thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Kat and Steve said...

I'm already dreaming about our next cruise. That was so, so fun.

Verenice said...

That baby reminded me of how huge Eva was! Must be a Hispanic thing. Glad you guys could enjoy yourselves!

John and Cathryn said...

Oh I guess I didn't comment..I like the hut picture of us four :)

The Price's said...

Your family is so cute! I am so glad that you and Brian were able to get away. You both deserve it! Happy Belated Birthday- you are the best!
Love the Price gang