Saturday, May 17, 2008

Per Grandma Laraine's Request






Aparently, a post is not a post without pictures. Grandma Laraine says "I like the stories but I really like the pictures!" Sounds like a little kid doesn't it? A book without pictures is just boring! So here are today's happenings with the practically 90 degree weather. Like my mother in law said in an email today, we went from Winter to Spring on one day! I swear living here in the high desert as they call it, it's either hot or cold. This last picture is of Ethan when he gets mad and sad and is sniffing through his nose being funny at the same time. It's the best shot I could get today. He is kind of an intense little baby at times! My cmaera is not nearly as good as Mari's!!! I might be making a new investment soon...her pics are so good! Might be an operator issue as well who knows.

9 comments:

Patrick and Paige said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!!! We Enjoyed the hot sun also today. We camped close to the coast and went to the Beach and it was awesome. Love the videos and Pics.

Saedi said...

Those are some really fun pictures! You are such a fun Mommy!

Ashley said...

Tyler is huge! I swear he ahs gron a foot since I last saw him. I am jealous...what I wouldn't give for a backyard right now.

Thompson Family said...

Hey looks like fun. Kyle would love that Spiderman version of the slip-n-slide. We just have the boring yellow and blue one. My camera is nice, but I still don't know exactly what I am doing. When you take 50 pics of each event, you are bound to get 5 good ones!

Laraine T said...

Thanks for including more pictures. I do love to see and hear them move as they grow up--not just still photos--although I love them all......So cute

Verenice said...

That's a serious slip and slide. Something I think the uncle's might love for the summer too.

Carlee Powell said...

I have just got to say I LOVE blogs, thank you all for doing them. Even living close i miss out on seeing so many things and the blogs let it live over and over again. Parenting is the best and the most difficult but definitely most awesome and we do live in the moments. I know what mean about writing a book about the funny things - thanks for the blogs they are like a book to all of us readers.

Glen said...

Man! Every time I read y'all's blog, it makes me want to move back to Oregon--maybe Central Oregon. Know any good companies in Bend that are in need of an accountant?

John and Cathryn said...

Summer semester is half way over crazy huh? I'll be back before you know it!! Looks like you guys are having fun, I miss you!! ...go figure