Thursday, June 12, 2008

"Bum Crap"






















Just have to update on the latest with Brandon. He is so funny, in the last update I told how he basically says whatever he hears people say. Well, he heard some kids talking about, you guessed it, bum cracks. Well, he was sure it was said "bum crap" cause he went around all day long saying it until I heard Tyler tell him it wasn't very nice. We don't let our kids say crap but I am sure they hear us say it even though I think we try not to...at least not right in front of them. It was so funny I just didn't stop him right away.

He has done that before with other words. The funny one before that was "Quesadilla" which he said normally but it was just funny to hear him say all night long after we had eaten them and he had learned what they were.

Ethan has been forming cute sounds as well. He for a while was into dadada. Yesterday it was yayayaya. Today it is gagagaga. It is interesting to hear how it changes each day for such a young babe!

Here is the latest art work yet again from Tyler, carved into our office desk with a KNIFE! Yes, he did get into trouble but now I must take pictures! What do you do?

Here is Ethan after some lasagna and Tyler playing and The Portland Temple? Brian and I have been married for 10 years TODAY! Crazy.



7 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Oh, the things kids say. So funny. Can't wait to see everyone together...let the craziness begin!! Heath is getting his first two teeth too. I love those first two when they smile

Kat and Steve said...

Sounds like Brandon gets his sense of humor from his dad and his uncles. Happy Anniversary, I had no idea! Hope you got to (get to) do something fun.

Patrick and Paige said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope you have something fun planned. I can't believe Tyler did that. I can't wait till we all get together for the reunion. I just hope the weather is better than it has been.

Ashley said...

Speaking of bum cracks, is Brian's hair parted down the middle in this wedding picture? I guess we'll let that one slide. Or we can continue to let Brandon call it Bum crap! Hahaha... Happy 10 year. I too hope you got to do something nice.

Verenice said...

10 Years!! I remember when you guys go married. That means I am getting old too.

Chiara said...

hahaha - I love the "carving!~" That is what we get with boys....and I'm afraid the worst is still yet to come!

Happy Anniversary! We are OLD...it is sad! :(

Shiara said...

Redmond must be treating you guys well! You look so young in those pictures with your pretty white dress and the temple! And Brian must be setting a NEW trend with that AWESOME hair! haha j/k I'm a dork I know!

Happy anniversary! And, Nathan is very jealous of how "successful" you guys are and Brian's new dirt bike!