Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not a whole lot of exciting things to update. This time of year can be difficult! The sun does not shine as much, it is cold, and the Holidays are over! So we have to find things to keep busy. Hot tubbing is always a favorite.
Cute Ethan.....well he's cute when he's not crying or screaming or getting mad these days.

Tyler playing basketball. The boys have really enjoyed playing, this is their first year.


Brandon playing....he is funny as always.





Ethan keeping busy with various stunts all over the countertops.


He refused to take his jacket off this day.
Making homemade pizza! You can't really see them but we are using mini pepperonis. They are perfect for this. So cute.

And that is about all we've been up to!

4 comments:

Laraine T said...

Well OK! I just love the picture of Brandon running! Such determination! Love it...........

Patrick and Paige said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!!! Thank you for updating. We miss you guys so much and need to plan to come see you guys. It is crazy with my work schedule and working most weekends. I hope it will slow down soon but there is really no end in sight it seems. Keep updating and Tell the boys we miss and love them.

Thompson Family said...

What cuties! Glad you are all doing well! Take care

Mari

Lindsey Anderson said...

Looks like your managing to stay busy through the long winter months. I am about to go crazy myself. The boys are looking so grown-up, and I can't believe they are playing basketball. I want my kids to start.