Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Something that I forgot I wanted to write about to remember later is the fact that our boys are very concerned about the people in Haiti and want to know all about earthquakes. I think they think we are next. Let's hope not. I kind of would like to just adopt like 10 orphans from there if I could!
They also pray for Brian's younger sister Cathryn and her boyfriend John who are on missions for our church. It is really cute. Something else I wanted to remember is how Tyler was a little "8 is great" meeting with other kids his age to talk about turning 8 and getting baptized for church. He was so funny, he would raise his hand and answer every question practically. He really know a lot about the gospel! I think it's mostly due to the fact that he has always had a stellar sunday school named "Sister Platt" or as Brandon calls her "Sister Flatt".

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Cute pictures! I recognize Ethan's pants (benjamin just got the same ones today in the mail from my mom)! Tyler's gonna be 8 this year, I forgot! It feels weird, doesn't it? I just took Annica to New Beginnings last night. She starts YW in 2 weeks!!!