Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A more positive week 3

Ok Folks....I think we have PROGRESS!!!!  I am beginning to maybe relate with parents of missionaries.  My mail day is WEDNESDAY and it's ALL I think about until his counselor sends me the email!!!  This week's letter is so much better.  I'll tell you what Brian wrote in his text to me because it is perfect.

"Tyler's letters are great this week.  A large amount of progress.  Still more needed but I am happy."

Could not agree more.  Keep the prayers coming!!!!  Thank you all so much.  This experience may kill me but today I am ok.  I could not share his letter last week for privacy though I did let some of you read it.  Like I said it was brutal.  Angry.  I knew it would be but it was still hard to get.  This one is SO much better and I think I can safely share it...remember to click on the letter so you can read it better.















No comments: